A weekly update from the Manchester Economic Development Office (MEDO), Jodie Nazaka and Erik Lesniak.
- Congratulations to Maya’s Kitchen, located at the former space of Queen City Cupcake (next to the Bank) on their recent opening.
- Congratulations to MIU Café, located at 1500 South Willow St. on their Grand Opening
- Congratulations to Just Flow, located at 814 Elm St. on their 13th Anniversary here in Manchester
- Congratulations to Daw Kun Thai, located at 93 S. Maple St. on their 1 year anniversary in their new location.
- Congratulations to The Green Beautiful, located at 168 Wilson St. on their 1-year anniversary.
Coming Soon to Manchester
- The Birch On Elm (new location in the former Noodz space downtown)
- Barcode (former Beers and Cheers and Old Cobbler location Downtown)
- Taco Bell (Hooksett Road next to the North End Shops at Livingston Park)
- Aroma Joes (Hooksett Road next to the North End Shops at Livingston Park)
- KS Restaurant (1105 Elm St. in the former Mint Bistro spot)
- Bayona Cafe (New Location at 150 Dow St.)
- Stash Box (next to Diz’s Café)
- Woodstacker Beer Company (in the former Campery space next to The Bookery at 850 Elm St.)
- O’Reilly Auto Parts – 1051 S. Willow St. (Manchester Run Plaza)
- Papa Gino’s – 655 South Willow St. at the Shopps on South Willow
Parks & Rec
Fun in the Sun Camp – Registrations are open now open for 6-week summer camp for Manchester residents 6 to 12 years old. Activities include playground games, nature walks, arts and crafts, swim lessons, free swim, and more.
Summer Job Opportunities – Click here for current openings.
Mums Pop-Up Community Market from 4 – 7 p.m.
June 22 and 29, Shaheen-Basquil Park – 380 Lincoln St.
Movies in Victory Park (find the full summer movie schedule here).
June 28: Top Gun Maverick – Movies begin at 8 p.m. Check our Facebook page for any weather-related postponments.
June 28 – EID Celebration: Sudanese Community, Derryfield Park, 12-8 p.m.
June 29 – Catholic Medical Center (CMC) Employee Appreciation BBQ, Lafayette Park
June 30 – Chandler’s Ball 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament, Sheridan-Emmett Park
June 30 – Summer Concert in the Park with Last Kid Picked performing live on stage at Veterans Park
July 2 – Stark Park Concert – New Legacy Swing Band, Stark Park, 2-4 p.m.
July 8 – International Swahili Day, Veterans Park, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., public event
July 9 – Stark Park Concert – Debby Larkin/Jeff Stout Quintet
July 12 – Movies in the Park– Goonies, Victory Park.
July 13 – Happy Hour Hustle 5K Series, Northeast Delta Dental Stadium
July 15 – Currier Museum Block Party, Currier Museum of Arts
July 15 – Graduate Art Fair, Victory Park 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. For more info, contact @arms_with_art on Instagram.
July 16 – Stark Park Concert – Brass Force
July 21 – Summer Concerts in the Park – Marc Berger. Veterans Park
July 23 – Stark Park Concert – Another Tequila Sunrise Eagles Tribute Band, Stark Park
July 25 – Drum Corps International New Hampshire, Memorial High School
July 26 – Movies in the Park, COCO, Victory Park
July 30 – Stark Park Concert – Love Dogs, Stark Park
Double Tree Hotel
Combat Zone 80 – (Expecting 1,000 – 3,000)<https://www.czmma.com/tickets>
New England Reptile Expo – (expecting 1500+)
Live Free or Die Tattoo Expo – (Expecting 2,500 over the three-day event)
SNHU Arena Events
July 29 – Hollywood Vampires – Super group featuring Joe Perry, Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp, Tommy Henriksen
Sept. 30 – Bill Burr Live
Nov. 10-12 Jurassic World Live!
Nov. 13 – Tool in concert
What’s New at the Library?
Click here for updates from the city’s free public library system.